Kansas City Zoo Conservation
Our Ongoing Commitment
We envision a world in which the KCZoo contributes significantly to preserving the diversity of species and conserving resources on earth while influencing others to do the same.
- In 2017, $210,000 was raised from the conservation portion of admission and memberships sales
- Round up programs in the gift shops and food and beverage locations along with animal paintings sold in the gift shop accumulated for more than $43,000
- More than $50,000 was raised from education programs and events; including the Zoo Run and Brew at the Zoo
- Donations from our bird show and coin vortex displays raised $31,000
- 2017 Total Raised: $340,000