Kansas City Zoo Conservation
Our Ongoing Commitment
We envision a world in which the KCZoo contributes significantly to preserving the diversity of species and conserving resources on earth while influencing others to do the same.
- In 2016, nearly $220,000 was raised from the conservation portion of admission and memberships sales
- Round up programs in the gift shops and food and beverage locations along with animal paintings sold in the gift shop accumulated for more than $30,000
- More than $44,000 was raised from events; including the Zoo Run and Brew at the Zoo
- Donations from our bird show and coin vortex displays raised $13,000
- In total, raised $100,000 more than our first year in 2015