The Kansas City Zoo provides thousands of free tickets each year to deserving charitable organizations in and around the Greater Kansas City area. In order to continue to assist as many worthy organizations as possible, the Zoo has revised its process to better manage the increased number of donation requests.
Beginning in 2018, a limited number of tickets will be released three times during the year and requests received during that period will be reviewed based on need and value to the community. Deadlines for ticket requests are:
- March 31 (application available February 23)
- May 31 (application available April 1)
- August 31 (application available July 1)
Please keep in mind:
- Completing an application does not guarantee approval of the request nor the number of tickets requested.
- Applications will be accepted only during the time periods listed above.
- Applicants may reapply for additional tickets in the next application period.
- New applicants will receive priority over organizations that have already received donated tickets in the current year.
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the current consignment rate.
- All donation tickets will have an expiration date of Dec. 31st of the current year.
- All applicants will be notified via email within two weeks after the application period closes.
Please select the application that best fits your needs
- All donations to your organization’s fundraising event, such as auctions, will include four tickets (a $72 value).
Charitable Group Tickets:
- Requires 501 c (3)