Our membership system has changed! We have been working for the last few months to develop a new platform that will give us the ability to provide more opportunities and a better customer experience for our guests. New and existing members will need to create a new account on our new webstore. Instructions to renew or purchase a membership are below.
If you are a current member, you will need to create a new account on our webstore and link your existing account using your BARCODE NUMBER and the PRIMARY CARDHOLDER LAST NAME located on your membership card. To link your account or renew a membership, please follow these steps:
- You will need the barcode number on your membership card. If you cannot find this, please call our membership hotline at 816-595-1211.
- Access the webstore:
Jackson County members, click here
Clay County members, click here
All other members, click here
- Enter your BARCODE NUMBER and the PRIMARY CARDHOLDER LAST NAME.
- Confirm that this is your membership and then select “Confirm.”
- Select the arrow next to membership.
- Select “Add to Cart” for the membership you would like to renew this year.
If you would like to become a member, please visit our membership page to select which membership you would like to purchase.
If you have any questions, please call 816-595-1211 or send an email to email@example.com.