The Kansas City Zoo provides thousands of free tickets each year to charitable organizations in and around Kansas City. Requests are evaluated based on need and value to the community. We release a limited number of tickets three times per year.
Submit your request by Feb. 23
Submit your request by April 1
Submit your request by July 1
- Completing a request does not guarantee approval, nor the number of tickets requested.
- Applicants may request additional tickets in the next application period.
- New applicants will receive priority over organizations that have already received donated tickets in the current year.
- Additional tickets are available for purchase at a discounted rate.
- Donation tickets have an expiration date of Dec. 31 of the current year.
- Applicants will be notified via email within two weeks after the application period closes.
Usually included to your organization’s fundraising event, such as an auction. Donation packages include four tickets (a $72 value).
Charitable Group Tickets
Allow members and guests of your 501c (3) organization to enjoy a day at the Zoo.