Come for a hoot of an evening and experience what it is like to move about at night. Do you have what it takes? Will you survive? It will be a night of low light while we learn about nocturnal animals through games and activities. We will get up close and personal with an animal encounter and spend some time hiking on zoo grounds.
Cost: $20 per child (children under 3 free), $10 per adult
Things to know
- • Children must be accompanied by an adult. Families with children under the age of 4 must have 2 adults.
- • Sleeping in the Zoo Learning Center, a climate controlled facility.
- • Pre-registration is by Monday October 1st, 5pm. No refunds after this date.
- • Themed activities.
- • Educational encounter with education animal ambassadors.
- • Evening snack provided.
- • Night hike and morning hike.
- • Basic continental breakfast.