Chew On This!
No Hunger Games here! Discover who eats what and who eats who. Decide where you fit in and which animal friends share the same culinary tastes. You’ll be surprised how many animals like the same foods as you.
Day 1: Herbivores/Plant-eaters
Day 2: Carnivores/Meat-eaters
Day 3: Omnivores/Eats Both
During this camp, we are offering 2 Young Rembrandts drawing sessions where we will learn to draw some of Africa’s most amazing animals . We’ll be using vibrant chalk pastels to draw a beautiful antelope and a majestic lion. Your child’s art will definitely be frame-worthy! Bring an old shirt or smock to wear during our drawing sessions.
2017 Dates: Dec 27-29
Helpful Tips for Parents
- Pack a lunch – Make sure to pack a lunch in a reusable container every day (this does not apply to half day campers).
- Snacks – The zoo provides snacks every day. If your child has dietary needs, prepare snacks that your child can bring with them.
- Hydration is key! – Make sure to pack a reusable water bottle!
- Check the forecast – We spend a lot of time outside so please make sure your child is prepared for the weather. Items to consider: sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear, etc.
- Accidents can happen – Pack a change of clothes if you think an accident could happen.
- Need to pick up early or drop off late? – Let us know ahead of time so we can be ready for you.
- Label! Label! Label! – Make sure you label all items with the camper’s name. This includes lunch bag, water bottle, sunscreen, etc.
Questions? Call 816.595.1765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.