Dates: Dec 27-28
Animals have to eat just like us. Discover the world of animal nutrition, diets, and food preparations. Everything from what and how we feed the animals at the zoo to how animals hunt and gather on their own. You’ll be surprised how much we have in common.
Helpful Tips for Parents
- Pack a lunch – Make sure to pack a lunch in a reusable container every day (this does not apply to half day campers).
- Snacks – The zoo provides snacks every day. If your child has dietary needs, prepare snacks that your child can bring with them.
- Hydration is key! – Make sure to pack a reusable water bottle!
- Check the forecast – We spend a lot of time outside so please make sure your child is prepared for the weather. Items to consider: sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear, etc.
- Accidents can happen – Pack a change of clothes if you think an accident could happen.
- Need to pick up early or drop off late? – Let us know ahead of time so we can be ready for you.
- Label! Label! Label! – Make sure you label all items with the camper’s name. This includes lunch bag, water bottle, sunscreen, etc.
Questions? Call 816.595.1765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.