Come make a splash and learn all about sharks and stingrays! What does a stingray feel like? How are they similar to sharks? How big do these animals get? It’s a night to remember with an evening full of stingray themed games and activities. Then get ready for an up close encounter with some more animals, and an evening night hike through the zoo.
- Program participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sleeping in the Zoo Learning Center, a climate controlled facility
- Reservations are required prior to the program start date.
- $40 per person and FOTZ members receive a 10% discount.
Your overnight adventure includes:
- Themed activities
- Visit to Stingray Bay
- Evening snack
- Educational encounter with program animal ambassadors
- Night Hike
- Continental breakfast