Spend your week off exploring at the zoo! There’s something for every young scholar in this jam-packed week of day camps.
Things To Know:
- Dress for the Weather – Camp happens rain or shine! We’ll spend lots of time outside, so make sure your child is prepared for the weather. Items to consider: sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear, rain poncho (no umbrellas, please)
- Pack a Lunch – Make sure to pack a lunch in a reusable container every day.
- Snacks – We provide snacks every day. If you child has dietary needs, prepare snacks for your child to bring with them.
- Hydration is Key! – Make sure to send your child with a reusable water bottle.
- Accidents Can Happen – Pack a change of clothes if you think an accident could happen.
- Label, Label, Label – Label all items with your child’s name.
- Early Pick Up? Late Drop Off? – Let us know ahead of time so we can be ready for you.
Dates: March 16 – 18 (3-day)
Explore the world of animal champions. Who is the fastest and the slowest? Who holds the title for the largest animal on earth? Which animals are the most dangerous and which are harmless? Discover the answers in this 3 Day camp full of activities, experiments, tours and animal encounters.
Date: March 19 (Single Day)
Lion(fish), Tiger(sharks) and (polar) bears, oh my! Who in the deep blue sea do we need to watch out for?
Slow It Down
Date: March 20 (Single Day)
Who is the slowest of the slow? Join us as we talk about the slow pokes of the animal kingdom.