KANGAROOS & WOMBATS, OH MY! Marsupial Madness has definitely set in. Why are Marsupials different from other Mammals? What role do Marsupials play in Australian Culture? All will be addressed in a fun filled evening of group activities, biofacts, animal encounter, and a night hike. We will have you hopping like kangaroos and speaking ‘Strine’ (that’s Australian, mate!) in no time. Oh! And don’t forget your tents because we’ll be sleeping under the stars! Wake up to a continental breakfast and watch the Kangaroo release in the morning (weather permitting). Hurry and hop into this limited seasonal overnight experience!
- Time(s): 6pm – 9am
- Cost: $40 per person; FOTZ Members receive a 10% discount
Things to know
- Program participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outdoor sleeping; bring your own tent.
- Reservations are required prior to the program start date.
Your overnight adventure includes
- Themed activities
- Educational encounter with program animal ambassadors
- Evening snack
- Night Hike
- Continental breakfast
Filter by Age:
|Apr 25-Apr 26||6:00pm-8:30am||6+||Slumber Down Under |
|May 29-May 30||6:00pm-8:30am||6+||Slumber Down Under |
Didn’t see the date you wanted? Want an experience and memories that will last a lifetime? Gather 20 or more of your friends to get your own private overnight and email us at email@example.com for your desired date and program.