For each School’s Out Safari event please dress appropriately for the weather and make sure to send your child with a lunch!
Pre-registration is required.
Helpful Tips for Parents
- Pack a lunch – Make sure to pack a lunch in a reusable container every day (this does not apply to half day campers).
- Snacks – The zoo provides snacks every day. If your child has dietary needs, prepare snacks that your child can bring with them.
- Hydration is key! – Make sure to pack a reusable water bottle!
- Check the forecast – We spend a lot of time outside so please make sure your child is prepared for the weather. Items to consider: sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear, etc.
- Accidents can happen – Pack a change of clothes if you think an accident could happen.
- Need to pick up early or drop off late? – Let us know ahead of time so we can be ready for you.
- Label! Label! Label! – Make sure you label all items with the camper’s name. This includes lunch bag, water bottle, sunscreen, etc.
Questions? Call 816.595.1765 or email email@example.com.
Filter by Age: