Spend your day off exploring at the zoo! With plenty of themes to choose from, there’s something for every young scholar.
Things To Know:
- Dress for the Weather – Camp happens rain or shine! We’ll spend lots of time outside, so make sure your child is prepared for the weather. Items to consider: sunscreen, insect repellent, appropriate outerwear, rain poncho (no umbrellas, please)
- Pack a Lunch – Make sure to pack a lunch in a reusable container every day.
- Snacks – We provide snacks every day. If you child has dietary needs, prepare snacks for your child to bring with them.
- Hydration is Key! – Make sure to send your child with a reusable water bottle.
- Accidents Can Happen – Pack a change of clothes if you think an accident could happen.
- Label, Label, Label – Label all items with your child’s name.
- Early Pick Up? Late Drop Off? – Let us know ahead of time so we can be ready for you.
Questions? Call 816.595.1765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filter by Age: