What does it take to survive in the Arctic? How is the largest land carnivore able to walk on thin ice? Is polar bear fur really white? Just ask Berlin the Polar Bear! Spend the night with her to find out what hardships polar bears face as well as us if we would ever venture to the snowy north. We’ll play games and see how we stack up to a polar bear. Refuel with a quick snack and join us on a night hike through the zoo. Come face to face with some of our animals in our Animal Encounter and in the morning enjoy a continental breakfast. Dive into this overnight!
- Time(s): 7pm – 8am
- Cost: $35 per person; FOTZ Members receive a 10% discount
Things to know
- Program participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sleeping in climate controlled facility
- Reservations are required prior to the program start date.
Your overnight adventure includes
- Themed activities
- Educational encounter with program animal ambassadors
- Evening snack
- Night Hike
- Continental breakfast
|Feb 22-Feb 23||7:00pm-8:00am||Polar Bear PJ Party |
|Jun 21-Jun 22||7:00pm-8:00am||Polar Bear PJ Party |
Didn’t see the date you wanted? Want an experience and memories that will last a lifetime? Gather 20 or more of your friends to get your own private overnight and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your desired date and program.