Embrace the cold and learn how the penguins do it! What’s the fastest species of penguin? Do polar bears meet penguins in the wild? Do all penguins live in the South Pole? We’ll enjoy an evening of hands-on activities and a variety of games in Helzberg Penguin Plaza as you learn all about these flightless birds. Recharge with a snack before embarking on a night hike to discover some of the zoo’s nocturnal animals. Sleep next to the penguins and dream of catching fish before you catch a continental breakfast the next morning. Before you leave, get up close to some other educational animals with an Animal Encounter.
- Time(s): 7pm – 8am
- Cost: $40 per person; FOTZ Members receive a 10% discount
Things to know
- Program participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Sleeping in climate controlled facility.
- Reservations are required prior to the program start date.
Your overnight adventure includes
- Themed activities
- Educational encounter with program animal ambassadors
- Evening snack
- Night Hike
- Continental breakfast
Didn’t see the date you wanted? Want an experience and memories that will last a lifetime? Gather 10 or more friends for the a private workshop or 20 or more of your friends to get your own private overnight and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your desired date and program.