Spend a wild night camping in Africa! Explore the ultimate nocturnal adventure with a guided tour, activities to discover how animals make it through the dark, an animal encounter, and s’mores! Enjoy our night hike and see what animals wake up when the sun sets. In the morning, the adventure continues with a continental breakfast as our keepers give you a special keeper chat. All campers need to bring their own tents, sleeping bags, and flashlights.
- Time(s): 6pm – 10am
- Cost: $40 per person; FOTZ Members receive a 10% discount
Things to know
- Program participants must be at least 6 years of age.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Outdoor sleeping; bring your own tent
- Reservations are required prior to the program start date.
Your overnight adventure includes
- Themed activities
- Educational encounter with program animal ambassadors
- Evening snack
- Night Hike
- Continental breakfast with keeper chat
Filter by Age:
|May 26-May 27||6:00pm-10:00am||6+||Nocturnal Safari |
|Jul 21-Jul 22||6:00pm-10:00am||6+||Nocturnal Safari |
|Sep 1-Sep 2||6:00pm-10:00am||6+||Nocturnal Safari |
Didn’t see the date you wanted? Want an experience and memories that will last a lifetime? Gather 20 or more of your friends to get your own private overnight and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your desired date and program.