You can give the gift of an Overnight at the Kansas City Zoo!
You can now preregister for one of our overnights at the Kansas City Zoo! Sleep with penguins, snooze with polar bears, wake up with lions, or join one of our other great programs.
Things to Know
- Ages 6+
- Cost is $40; FOTZ members receive a 10% discount
- Certificate expires January 1st, 2020
- Requires two weeks notice before overnight redemption
- Overnight redemption is subject to availability
Gift certificate allows admission to one of the following Public programs:
- Elephant Extravaganza: 7 pm – 8 am: All things elephant! Discover the natural history and adaptations of elephants while spending the night in the Zoo Learning Center.
- Ice Age: 7 pm – 8 am: An evening all about some of the “coolest” animals to walk the Earth. Join us in the ZLC and learn about your favorite Ice Age animals.
- Nocturnal Safari: May – October: 6 pm – 10:30 am: Spend a wild night camping outside in Africa! Zoo admission for the next day is included for this real camping experience.
- Penguin Pole-ooza: 7 pm – 8 am: How do penguins beat the cold? Spend the night in the Helzberg Penguin Plaza and learn how with hands-on activities.
- Polar Bear PJ Party: 7 pm – 8 am: What does it take to survive in the Arctic? Spend an evening with Berlin in the Polar Bear Passage and find out!
- Slumber Down Under: June – September: 6 pm – 8:30am: Marsupial Madness has definitely set in! Bring your tent, camp out under the stars and let’s go on a walkabout through all things Marsupial and Australian. Zoo admission is included for the next day
- Stingray Bay: 7 pm – 8:00am: Come make a splash and learn all about sharks and stingrays! What does a stingray feel like? It’s a night to remember with a private stingray encounter, while spending the night in the Zoo Learning Center.
- Red Panda: 7 pm – 8:00am: No, you aren’t being BAMBOOzled! This night is all about Red Pandas! Come learn about the “firefox” and see why this animal is so unique. Also learn about how the zoo works to keep endangered species from becoming extinct.
- Birthday Bash: 7 pm – 8:00am: A Birthday Party at the Kansas City Zoo provides a hassle-free party for every host and a wild time for every guest! Join us as we celebrate you! We’ll play some games, make a craft, and then after you’ve had cupcakes and ice cream, celebrate your birthday by going on a nighttime adventure!