The Kansas City Zoo is offering an exciting summer experience for a select number of Kansas City’s children. Throughout the year, the Kansas City Zoo will make a limited amount of scholarships available for children to participate in some of the zoo’s camp programming. All scholarships will subsidize 90% of the program fee; awardees will be required to pay the remaining 10%.
The zoo is no longer accepting scholarships applications. Please check back in the February 2019 for more opportunities.