African Sky Safari
$5.00 per round trip
$3.00 per one way trip
Ride high above the African Plains on the African Sky Safari. Your toes will dangle just above zebras, ostriches, giraffes and rhinos, and you will land near one of the best chimpanzee exhibits in the world. The journey crosses approximately 1,500 feet at 40 feet above ground and lasts about seven minutes. Please note operation of the African Sky Safari is weather permitting.
African Sky Safari Guidelines:
- Guests must be at least 50” or at least age 8 to ride alone.
- Those between 36”- 50” or are at least age 3 must ride with a supervising companion.
- A supervising companion is defined as a responsible person 12 years or older who meets all other safety requirements. Each supervising companion may accompany up to two guests.
- All riders must be able to sit upright without assistance.
- Guests using wheelchairs must transfer into a ride chair.
- This ride cannot accommodate service animals.
- Maximum 2 people and 340 lbs per chair. Three people may ride together as long as at least one person is a rider being accompanied by a supervising companion.
- Backpacks must be worn on the front. Flip flops and other lose fitting shoes should be held while riding. All other items must be stored in the stroller park or with a non-rider. This includes all strollers, coolers, large bags, or any other item that could cause harm if dropped.
- This ride is in constant motion and guests should use caution when loading and unloading. Those who need assistance should notify a ride operator.
Endangered Species Carousel
$2 per ride
One of the most beloved rides at the Zoo is our Endangered Species Carousel. Choose your favorite animal, take a spin and enjoy! Children 2 and under are free with a paying adult.
Children under 42″ tall must ride with an adult
$2.00 per round trip
$1.00 per one way trip
The tram runs daily from the train/tram station near the front entrance and travels past elephants to the African Market and back. You can see flamingos and elephants from the tram. Children 2 and under are free with a paying adult.
$3 per round trip
While aboard you can see the sights and even a few animals right along the train tracks like kangaroos and camels. The train runs daily from 9:30 a.m. through the end of the day, weather permitting. Children 2 and under are free with a paying adult.
$3 per ride
Our relaxing boat ride offers a scenic cruise while enjoying the breath-taking views of the African Plains. The boat ride is open daily, weather permitting. Children 2 and under are free with a paying adult.
Ride All Day and Save
Gold Value Rides Wristband
Train, Tram, and Carousel: $6 per person – a $1 savings
Platinum Value Rides Wristband
Train, Tram, Sky Safari, Boat, and Carousel: $10 per person – a $5 savings