Corporate Membership Program
Corporate FOTZ Membership Levels
Our Corporate Membership program partners the Zoo with companies interested in both supporting the Zoo and providing a discounted rate on FOTZ Memberships to their employees. If you are interested in promoting FOTZ Memberships to your employees in exchange for a $5 or greater discount, please contact JoshHollingsworth@fotzkc.org or call 816-595-1234.
Corporate FOTZ Membership promotional period runs Feb 1 and ends on April 30 each year. ($5 Discount does not apply to Individual or Individual Plus levels)
Corporate Members receive $5 off their FOTZ Membership when they use their company code before online checkout.
Renewing Members must be logged in to their account to receive discount. Retrieve your password and username here.
Zoological District Residents
Jackson and Clay County Missouri residents receive discounted rates on Membership. Residents outside of these two counties pay full price.
FREE admission until March 31, 2015 and discounted admission at 150 partner Zoos and Aquariums. DISCOUNTS on merchandise, education programs, events and parties! FOTZ only events, quarterly newsletters, and amazing MONTHLY COUPONS. Tax Deductibility, your contribution may be tax deductible, see below for details. Choose the level that is best for you!
Giving a Membership as a Gift? If you do not have the account information for the recipient, please purchase as a new membership using the JOIN links below.
Upgrades To Include Rides:
Gold: Unlimited, free rides on the train, tram and carousel
Platinum: Unlimited, free rides on the train, tram, carousel, boat and African Safari
Individual - Zoo Fun For One! ($5 corporate discount does not apply)
Individual Plus - The Zoo For Two! One Adult Plus A Guest. ($5 corporate discount does not Apply)
Family - Best Value Family Fun! Two Named Adults Plus Your Dependents Under 18.
Sustaining - Family Membership and Five Single-Day Tickets To Give Away
Gold or Platinum Sustaining - same benefits as above plus five rides wristbands
Gorilla Adventurer $500
- All the FOTZ Member privileges for two adults (one adult must be the cardholder) and the cardholder's dependent children or grandchildren under the age of 18 and
- Unlimited rides on the train, tram, carousel, boat and the African Sky Safari for all allowed on the membership
- 10 single-day admission tickets to share with friends or family
- 10 single-day ride tickets for your guests on the train, tram, carousel, boat and the African Sky Safari
- Two tickets to Brew at the Zoo & Wine too on Saturday, October 18, 2014
- Early enrollment opportunity for summer day camps
- Invitation for your family to a Patron Breakfast with the Zoo Director
- $100 one-time discount on the facility rental fees for meetings, group gatherings, corporate retreats, social hours, etc.
- Invitation to attend the 1909 Lion's Pride Society Conservation Dinner
Elephant Conservationist $1,000
Support the Zoo in a BIG way! All the FOTZ Member privileges at the Gorilla Adventurer level plus the following:
- All additional 10 single-day admission tickets to share with friends or family (20 total)
- An additional 10 single-day ride tickets for your guests on the train, tram, carousel, boat and the African Sky Safari (20 total)
- An additional two tickets to Brew at the Zoo & Wine too on Saturday, October 18, 2014 (4 total to each event)
- Four tickets to Kiss & Tail (an adult pre-Valentine celebration) on Saturday, February 8, 2014
- An additional $150 one-time discount on the facility rental fees for meetings, group gatherings, social hours, corporate retreats, etc. (total discount of $250)
- VIP docent led golf car tour for four (4)
FOTZ Membership Tax Deductibility
Here is yet another benefit to becoming a Member of Friends of the Zoo, Inc- your contribution may be tax deductible. More information.